So this past week was extremely busy and so will the next month until it's time for christmas break. I have been drinking tons of black coffee to help me stay up each day. But Christm
as break is soon and all is well. I have been studying all afternoon and needed something to take my mind off of studying and have begun composing my list of things to do over christmas break. It might be early but it is what's getting me through.
P.S. please pray for me this week...I have a HUGE test on thursday and have not had t
ime to hardly touch the information. I am so nervous.
Okay here it goes.
..not a complete list, but a good portion of it
1. Make a trip to Sprinkles
Cupcakes. I have been saying this for years but have not yet been. I have wanted to go since Jessica Simpson had them once on The Newlyweds...forever ago.
2. The Parade of Lights On November 28, 2008!! I am excited about this. I have not been since I was little and want to go.
3. Make Tamales...Whitt is gonna bring
4. Read for Pleasure. How to be Good and The Lucky One for sure and probably more.
5. Watch Elf a thousand times since it the most hilarious movie in the world....I am actually watching this right now
6. Go christmas light looking.
7. Make Christmas Cookies
8. Drink Carmel Apple
9. Sit by the Fireplace
10. Gaylord Texas Ice.
11. Dallas Stars Game or Games...
12. Watch the Polar Express at the Om
13. Kimbell Art Museum
14. Watch the Grinch