Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ideas


I am wide awake which is odd for me. I am usually alseep by now but my pike place coffee seems to be keeping me up. 

I was supposed to get a bunch of stuff done today, but while i was working out I came across the movie John Q and became completely involved. I seriously rode my bike so fast home during the commercial break so I would not miss anything. 

I went to give blood today. Not sure why they always have trouble finding my veins...mine are so hard to see and so small. I almost passed out. It was a weird feeling. The workers were really nice. All three of us talked about nursing and the different routes involved and they made me feel at ease. They all want to be nurses too. 

I was thinking about how cool it would be to work at St. Jude's. I am so frustrated that I am so far from helping people, but I know I need the process so I can actually be of help. 

In case yall didn't know I always draw up so many schemes and plans. I am having the hardest time trying to decide what to do this summer. I have to take one science class. I was so set on going to a full summer mission, but that doesnt seem like it will work out since I cant be gone all summer...I have applied for so much stuff...but the past two days I just might have found two things I never considered. Who knows what I will be doing, I just hope something. 

Love Yall.  Looking forward to see everyone. 

1 comment:

Whitt said...

i visited wiht mom and dad last night and they said you might have found a camp close by that you could commute to help out and still take a summmer class. I hope that works out so you can do both. something will work out for you.