Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's Beginning


Hello Friends!
I have been hearing a lot about blogging lately. It seems to come up everywhere and I have decided to jump on the bandwagon. It feels much like a glorified xanga, and I suppose it really is. I have recently fell in love with the blog WeddingBee.com and have been reading it constantly ever since I stumbled upon it last week. I have no particular reason to be reading a wedding blog, but most of the bloggers make many aspects of their wedding themselves, and it  has inspired me to be crafty. So much that I scowered Hobby Lobby forever looking for a reasonable craft that I could conjure up. I have come up with something and will post pictures once I have the time to make it.  

This weekend was absolutely wonderful! I seriously could not have asked for a more relaxing and much needed weekend like this one. Friday was spent diving into the books and studying which to many may not seem like a relaxing evening, but for me it was a much needed time to get some things out of the way and it wasn't too painful. I also got to meet up some of my family for dinner which was a nice treat. Saturday morning I was so tempted to lay in bed all morning pushing the snooze button over and over but I decided to get up around 8:30. I prefer to wake up early then sleep late anyway. I was able to read and relax before I made a trip to Hobby Lobby.  Which happens to be one of my favorite stores, especially since they have Christmas stuff up!!! Only 80 Days til' Christmas! I was able to get in a few hours of studying at Starbucks, while sipping on Iced Green Tea with splenda! I was also able to finish laundry, clean both my car and room, and spend time with friends. Needless to say it was a great day. 

One of my new projects is an inspiration board. I have just started it today, but the idea has been rolling around in my head for awhile. I have finally been able to exert some energy into today. I only got a small start by cutting out the pictures, but i will need a lot of pictures because the board is huge! I will post pictures once i have more done than just a mess :]

I am so thankful for my friends and life here in denton. God has been blessing me so much with friends, something I was worried about this summer, but God is faithful. 

Fall is here and I am overly excited! I cannot wait for pumpkin carving, hot chocolate, warm fires, and coats. I am so ready to pull out the scarves and hats. I have just discovered the Shane & Shane Christmas Album- Glory in the Highest. I have been listening to the two songs posted on their myspace...myspace.com/shaneandshane. but the full album is not released until October 14th. I have a feeling it will be my album this season. Any other new music suggestions? I could really use some. 




2 comments:

courtneylowe said...

I like the idea of this blogging. I will try to add more detail to mine. Love YOU!

Whitt said...

i will definitely work on getting me one of these. It is a great way to keep up. flashback to the old xanga days. i love you kels and I am actually currently working on revamping my inspiration board. hehe. love you and miss you dearly. i am so thankful that your life in denton is blessing you so much and you are enjoying yourself. I love you.